The four pillars of corporate sustainability are:
- Environmental responsibility.
We offer your company a sustainable solution creating a safe and healthy environment for all employees. A solution that will be adding to the environment in a positive way rather than contributing to the global problem.
How do we do this?
We harness "the power of mother nature" to formulate our products using natural beneficial microbes, known as probiotics. They reach deep into surfaces, degrading stubborn dirt, grime, and odours, resulting in long-lasting cleaning results that can replace harmful cleaning chemicals. Harmful chemicals add to Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), meaning the forming of SUPERBUGS. Our business solves your cleaning and sanitisation requirements without contributing to AMR. Our products have been designed with safe and environmentally responsible nanotechnology to achieve the highest performance and the lowest environmental impact.
We have a responsible attitude to improving the environment and providing our customers with the capability to do the same.
- Safe around employees
- Readily biodegradable
- No contribution to (AMR)
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Continues to clean after application
- Labour cost reduction
- Asset preservation, safe on all surfaces and finishes
- Ongoing sanitisation (COVID-19 tested and approved)
We offer a qualified cleaning team to clean all surfaces and areas, such as:
- Office desks and whiteboards
- Touchpoints: doorknobs/printers/coffee machine/fridge/microwave
- Meeting rooms
- Break out areas
- Odour elimination
As part of our service, and in addition to traditional cleaning methods, we include fogging as a fast and efficient way to clean "hard to clean"areas, resulting in a more robust "total clean". Our fogging is not your typical traditional way of fogging. Any hard to reach or difficult to clean areas are easily fogged with our probiotic fogging solution. It is also used to clean difficult areas such as air vents, product display areas, behind PC screens, under tables and chairs and any other hard to clean areas. The fog is designed to emit as a very fine molecule that has the feel of a dry powder and as such, it leaves no residue.
- No Downtime - Unlike chemical solutions, we do not require 6-24 hours of downtime after fogging. This allows for fogging to take place at any time of the day, with minimal disruption.
- Quick Setup - The setup time is very quick. No PPE required as the product poses no risk to the person fogging or to employees.
- Fogging Process - The team will move quickly from room to room and will fog all high to reach or difficult to clean areas.
- Ducted Ventilation Systems - It is possible to apply our products through ducted ventilation and heating/air conditioning systems. Ventilation systems are a key area where bacteria can be distributed.
Interested in Bio-King?
Jani-King is one of the first probiotic cleaning companies in New Zealand. To learn more, give us a call at 0800 526 454 or contact us via our enquiry form now.